Aims and Objectives
* To provide a safe, friendly and stimulating environment in which to enjoy a variety of athletic disciplines.
* To provide opportunities to pursue a progressive programme of exercise for improvement of health, fitness and performance.
* To encourage team work, loyalty and commitment to the club through the democratic representation of all its members
* To foster behaviour and attitudes among members that will enhance the reputation of the club.
* To assist members to do as well as they can in meeting their personal goals
* To improve the general standing of the club and help its teams to progress to the highest level of competition for the abilities of its members