Aims and Objectives
* To improve the general standing of Winchester & District Athletics Club regionally and nationally with the aim of progressing our teams to the highest position in all of the Leagues that we enter.
* To assist Club members to reach their full potential, meet their personal goals and to compete at the highest level of competition.
* To provide a safe, friendly and stimulating environment in which to enjoy a variety of athletic disciplines.
* To provide opportunities to pursue a progressive programme of exercise for improvement of health, fitness and performance.
* To encourage team work, loyalty and commitment to the Club. To this end, we expect members to compete regularly for the Club and at least 5 times per year.
* To foster behaviour and attitudes among Club members, coaches, team managers, volunteers and parents of athletes that will enhance the reputation of the Club.