We encourage all endurance athletics to take part in these races. Entry is free for all club members. You must wear a club vest when competing in these races. The Wessex League also run U11s races.
|Winter Fixture List 2016 to 2017||Download|
The League consists of four fixtures usually held between September and December each winter season, but any September fixture shall be staged as if it were in the following Competition Year commencing 1st October.
2016 fixture dates
- 9 October 2016 – Canford Heath
- 6 November 2016 – Avon Heath
- 19 November 2016 – Yeovil
- 11 December 2016 – Bryanston School, Blandford
Times for Bryanston School
11.45 U11G (1.9k)
11.55 U11B (1.9k)
12.10 U13G (3.1k)
12.25 U13B (3.1k)
12.40 U17M/U17W (4.5k)
12.40 Senior Women/Vet Women/U20W (6.75K)
13.15 U15G and U15B (3.8k)
13.35 Senior Men/Vet Men/U20M (9k)
Full details on Team Dorset website
League membership is open to all clubs who are affiliated to UK Athletics, plus individuals registered for competition purposes with UK Athletics. UK Athletics Rules of Competition will apply, except as indicated.
More information about the events and the entry form can be found at http://www.teamdorsetathletics.btck.co.uk/competition/wessexleague-crosscountry.
- The entry form needs to be sent to Lindsay Hole at email@example.com.
- Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org to let the club know if you are competing.
- Numbers are usually given out on the day of the race.
- Please keep your number for all the events.
- There should be a Winchester flag at the event from where the numbers can be collected.
Information for U11s
Children in years 4, 5 and 6 can take part in these races. Year 4 children must be over 8 years old to compete. If you have any questions, please contact the U11s team manager at email@example.com.
|Type Track and Field|
|Season/Date September and December|
|Age Veterans Seniors Under 20s Under 17s Under 15s Under 13s Under 11s|
Paul Cox –