Are you thinking of joining an athletics club? We’d love for you to try us out!
We welcome all age groups and abilities and are keen for our members to experience and enjoy all aspects of athletics. We’d love for you to try us out and see what you think. Why not come along to one of our sessions or join us at one of our Social Events and find out what we're about.
For adults, if you're planning on attending for the first time, please get in touch with the relevant adult key contact so we can ensure you have a warm welcome at your first taster session.
For juniors (school years 4-11), please go to the junior section of the website for more information on what's involved, or read about membership below.
Becoming a member
If you have tried our sessions and are ready to join, you can become a WADAC member. You can do this via our membership system and pay online.
- Our senior pages have information on the types of session available
- Adult membership applies to anyone over the age of 18
- Our club kit is available from Alton Sports
- Our junior pages have information on the types of session available and information for parents
- Due to high demand we have a waiting list in operation for school years 4 to 7. If your child is in year 4 to 7 please contact email@example.com
- Please do not attend a session without contacting us, we would rather welcome you than be surprised
Hardship and special circumstances
We are an inclusive club and will always try to support our members. If there are special circumstances that you wish to be considered when making your membership payment then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to ensure that cost does not become a barrier to membership.
Whilst WADAC try and ensure that only registered photographers take photos at club events, because of the open nature of athletics, parents should understand and accept that their children may be photographed at the track and other venues. Whilst it is not practical for WADAC to restrict photography at open events or subsequent publication, any photograph that appears on the WADAC website will be removed if requested.
Clubmark is the universally acknowledged cross sport accreditation scheme for community sports Clubs. Demonstrating WADAC provides the right environment which ensures the welfare of members and encourages everyone to enjoy sport and stay involved throughout their lives.