Please put the 2015 SAL match dates in your diaries (please note one a is a Sunday this year).
This season we have been promoted to Division 2 West :-)
- Saturday 25th April at Woking
- Sunday 31st May at Winchester (Home match – please volunteer to help)
- Saturday 20th June at Parliament Hill (track! Not Mud!)
- Saturday 4th July at Winchester (Home match – please volunteer to help)
- Saturday 15th August at Perivale
The SAL is a track and field league for both Men and Women for all age groups from U17 through to seniors and veterans (minimum age of 15 on 31st August 2015, there is no upper age limit!). It covers all sprints, hurdles, throws, jumps, middle and long distance runs and steeplechase. For the full choice of events please see the timetable (http://www.southernathletics.org.uk/assets/files/SALtimetable.pdf). New for 2015 there is a 5000m for women in one match (with the usual 300m in the others).
No prior track and field experience required!
If you have any question please email your team managers:
Women: email@example.com (Sue True)
Men: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ian Debnam)