Sun 12th Mar 2017
CC6 Race 8 takes place at Wilverley
Hosted by New Forest and Lymington Tri, this course is approximately 8km in length:
- There is an initial 1 km wide, flat grass run prior to the path narrowing.
- The course consists of grass, gravel track, mud, single track, bog and water crossings. Spikes are not recommended.
- The course is configured as a single loop.
- The course is owned by the Forestry Commission and is open for public use.
- Please be considerate to other forest users and aware of horses.
- There are limited toilet facilities in the main car park.
- Tea and cake available afterwards!
- Postcode BH25 5TZ takes you to a private house – RACE CAR PARK 500M NORTH