Sat 23rd Dec 2017
The next CC6 race will be held on Sunday the 7 January 2018 at Badger Farm, and Winchester will be co hosting the race. That means we need club members, friends and family to help marshal and support the race. Can you help on Sunday morning?
The CC6 race series takes place throughout the winter months in south Hampshire. The next race will be co hosted by Winchester & District at Badger Farm on the edge of the city. We are looking for members, friends and family to help out on the day. Can you help?
We need helpers from 8.30am on Sunday 7 January to help marshal the race. We will meet up on Whiteshute ridge above Badger Farm Sainsburys (off Badger Farm Road). The race duties are normally complete at 10.30, although we welcome any help if you can't commit to 2 hours.
If you can help out on the morning email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with likely number of helpers and the time you can arrive.
- Where to find us, we will be located at the top of Whiteshute Ridge (southern end) by the orientation point, which can be reached by a set up steps (down and then up) between the back of Sainsburys and the Badger Farm community centre.
- There is ample parking, but please park near the Community Centre end at the rear of the supermarket
- Bring warm clothing, but we will provide marshals bibs
- WADAC members are not eligible to run this race
- Apart from marshalling the course, other duties include back markers, water dispensing and giving out finishing tokens
- We are looking for a small number of volunteers to come before 8.30am to help out, so early birds welcome
- Cakes or healthy alternatives are welcome for those competing, so feel free to get baking
- Juniors and friends always welcome
- Any questions please contact email@example.com