Fri 14th Feb 2020

This Sunday the 16th February the CC6 race at Ashurst has been cancelled. The race will be rearranged in the coming weeks.

It has been decided that sadly the weather situation, continued weather warnings and current ground conditions have led to the decision to cancel the CC6 this weekend at Ashurst. The decision has been made for the following reasons…

the impending storm Dennis due to come in over the weekend

the car parking and campsite is mostly underwater

there are some trees already down following last weeks storm and there is potential for further tree falls

The plan is hopefully to reschedule the event prior to the final CC6 in Wilverley, but this is dependent on the Forestry Commission, so watch this space!

The next scheduled race is on the 8th March in Wilverley – for more information and updates on potential rescheduling at Ashurst, check out Totton RC’s facebook page….