Fri 1st Mar 2019
Match day timetable for the lower YDL 2019 season
2019 non-premier lower YDL timetable (at the bottom of this page) includes the following athletic disciplines:
- SPRINTS – 75m/150m 100m, 200m, 300m plus hurdles and relay races (4x100m & 4x300m)
- DISTANCE – 800m, 1200/1500m (Athletes cannot compete in both 800m & 1200m/1500m on the same day)
- JUMPS – Long Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault (from U15)
- THROWS – Discus, Shot, Javelin, Hammer (from U15) U13 and U15 athletes are limited to 4 events.
This total includes relay and non-scoring events.
Selecting the team
Please note that there are only 2 slots available per event (excl. relays) and some events are more popular than others.
When selecting athletes for each match we consider the following
- Input from the athlete’s coach
- Who the highest ranked athletes are in each event (Power of 10)
- Athletes current form and fitness
- Clashes within the timetable
Follow-up e-mails will be sent if there are gaps to be filled with team selection being finalised the weekend before each match when everyone is sent out an email.